Friday, 17 July 2026

Competition to celebrate reaching our century! "My bike leaning on things"

 I am delighted to share that after growing our Strava club for about 3 years we have now reached our 100th member.

To celebrate this auspicious event we have a competition where you can win mega (if I say so myself)  prizes!

The Prizes!

1. BLVF beanie hat - merino beanie hat made by Wonky Woolies in Kelso, Scotland

2. BLVF Bidon - for perfect hydration - from KAPZ custom headcaps, UK

3. Swiss road Passes Quartet game

All who join the rides get stickers and our business cards- to spread the word.

How to enter:

Take a photo of your bike leaning on something - it can be anything but should be interesting or unusual. Just the bike leaning on a thing, pleased dont include people.

Share this photo with me by sending to basellandvelofrauen@gmail.com

Please include your name and tell me about the photo and where it was taken.

Example: My bike leaning on a thing:


This is just after the top of Hilferenpass near Entlebuch.

Timeline:

The competition starts today Friday 17th July when we received our 100th request and finishes in 4 weeks. This gives you time to find a good spot.

Please send your image to the above address by end of day Friday 7th August. I will then create a Poll with the photos and you can all vote for your favourite. The voting will be open for about a week. I am still working on that mechanism.

Once we have the winners I will share the photos here on a new blog post. You can pick up your prize  from me on a future ride. 

So get your thinking helmets on and go on a ride and make your bike famous!

PRIZES





No comments:

Post a Comment